Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It's almost here!

As my adventure comes closer I feel a huge mix of nervousness, excitement, peace, confidence, and trepidation! I can't wait to meet the people there and see everything and experience everything but at the same time I am concerned that I won't be able to do the job or mess up really bad. But the truth is God is still in control and I am not (...not that I ever have been!) and He doesn't make mistakes. I am more than confident that this is where He would have me and what He wants me doing. So "Anchors away!!!!"

I believe I have finished all the shopping part of the preparation. My sister is graciously taking over my apartment so that is all set up for. I'm leaving my vehicle with my parents so that still needs some TLC and cleaning ...... hee,hee! The only things I have left to do is pack, cleaning, and printing out some papers I will need. Part of my brain is screaming, "YAY! It's almost here!" and the other part of my brain is screaming, "Oh, no! It's almost here!" Wonder which one will win in the end?!

Tonight is my last day of work before I leave. As I've said somewhere before, I have had to quit my current ICU job in order to go and am considering many different options for when I return including going back to ICU if they have a position for me. To all of my MMC friends, my unit buddies, and my weekend groupies... I love you all, am praying for all of you, and will miss you! And I better hear from you! If I can figure out how to email with an accent, Dar-Dar, I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment