Monday, October 26, 2009

My Readers..Who are you and where are from?

Okay. So my curiosity has gotten the better of me! Only a few of the people who regularly read my blog are listed in the "Followers" section and even some listed there I don't believe I've met. Also, I hear random comments from time-to-time about people who read regulargly and I had no idea. I would LOVE to hear from you--who you are, what you do, where you're from, what you think of what I've written or how I've set things up on the blog, etc... . (Since I'm very technically challenged and starting a slideshow on this blog is my greatest feat thus far in life, there are no gaurantees I can change things but your suggestions would be helpful! I can always find technical gurus to consult!) Also, I really want to get to know why this blog appealed to you--are you a nurse? do you have an interest in missions? do you just like random stories from exotic destinations? just knew me and thus felt obligated to read in case I asked you something about it when I get home? Or just thought, "Hhhhmmm...the title sounds like the beginning of a good book..." and found it to be almost as big as a book and are now stuck in curiosity at what might happen next? OR ... are you one of those people who live at their computer, rarely see daylight and are simply reading because there's nothing else to do right now? Really....any answer at all will do, no matter how outrageous!!! This blog in-and-of-itself has been an adventure for me and practice for the time when I am in full-time ministry, as my profile talks about. Thanks for sticking with me!!! I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,
Tobi Magill bigtomagill@juno.com

1 comment:

  1. Tobi -- I work at the IOC in recruiting and follow your blog to get a better understanding of how the crew is doing and what is happening on board. Sounds like you have had quite the adventure. Enjoy and be blessed! Angie

    ReplyDelete